I give thanks once again to http://tuttacronaca.wordpress.com for nominating me for; ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’.
I gratefully receive the nomination – THANK YOU!!!!!!! I am please to have such validation from my fellow bloggers – who knew that I could be inspirational!!!!
The rules of being nominated:
1. Copy and place the award in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award, tell them by posting a comment on their blogs.
Here are my 7 things:
I love to travel, I like being warm but I love the cold, I enjoy feeling inebriated, I love wearing black clothes, my music taste is eclectic, I have a library full of books, I have won awards for singing whilst I was a teenager 😉
More info about me, please check this post out: 7 Things I Believe In
Now comes the nominations of those blogs I enjoy reading. These bloggers speak their own truth, voice their opinions, offer up interesting information, they encourage comments and also lend support to their fellow bloggers.
The 10 I nominate are:
Thanks again, Bex 😀
OK folks, just want to give many, many thanks and big appreciation to http://thelissachronicles.wordpress.com for my nomination for the Liebster Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was TOTALLY unexpected!!!!! I am completely happy and shocked that my fellow bloggers feel my writing, and blog, is worth being nominated 🙂
THANKS goes to YOU my readers; thanks for being fabulous, all of you!!!!!!!!
I think I have to answer some questions now, so here goes;
- Why do you blog? – I blog because I love to ‘write’. I have a passion I can’t contain for the topics I cover. I need to blog to tell everyone how these topics make me feel, what I think and also to raise questions regarding these topics too. I have to get the info out there, I have to ‘discuss’ these things and engage with other bloggers and my readers. I love and 100% value the debate generated, readers input, their comments and opinions. Writing is empty without interaction and feedback – so I thank my readers for their support.
- What do you do for fun? – I find fun in anything I do! Fun is enjoying the moment I am in and being content in who I am, and where I am. Fun is also spontaneity; whether an impulsive trip away or a picnic in the park – the unknown is fun for me. Also fun is laughing; being with those I value most and good conversation!
- Who is your favorite person and why? – I have no such thing as a favourite person. There are favourite things within the people I love; if that makes sense?! People who are genuine, people who want the best for me, those who are always there (on my side), people who are kind because they want to be and expect nothing in return, caring people – giving of themselves without reservation, people without egos the size of a house, those who value life and love and happiness, those who aren’t materialistic, those who value individuality and those who encourage me. I could go on and on with this question!!!!!!!
- What is your favorite book and why? – Oh dear me, I confess I’m not so good at choosing favourites! Sorry! I have loved so many excellent books throughout the years, how can I choose?! OK, to be amicable; at this moment my favourite book is what I am currently reading ‘Lady Chatterley’s Lover’. Why – well, Lady C questions her life and people, her place and purpose; and that for me is relevant and resonates. We all have done that at some time.
- What makes you laugh? – The strangest and also the most usual of things actually. A silly word, gestures or action/reaction. Silly antics, misbehaving in the supermarket, hide and seek, misinterpretation of the normal world, Billy Connolly, Super Hans (Peep Show), sharing stories, experiences, a ‘Guess what just happened to me’? moment, and of course bad politics 🙂
- What makes you cry or sad? – Hearing stories of vulnerable people, and also of animals; being hurt or abused. Feeling I have upset someone by being snappy or unthoughtful. Being upset by someone who has attempted to make me feel bad about myself, and attempted to belittle me in front of others.
- What is your favorite television show? – I have 3; Downton Abbey, The Borgias and The Walking Dead.
- What’s your favorite post on your own blog? – Struggling To Make Ends Meet
- What is your favorite season? – Autumn/Winter (if it is cold and maybe snowing – great)!!
- What is your favorite food? – Yoghurt coated raisins (or my white gold – as I call them. I won’t share them either as they are too precious)!
- Where do you write? – My ‘living room’ always seated on my cosy couch and often in my PJ’s!!!!!