Mindy McCready tried to commit suicide FOUR TIMES in seven years before she ultimately took her own life.
- McCready shot herself at her home in Heber Springs, Arkansas, on Sunday
- Singer was released from rehab last week after spending just two days at in-patient facility
- Doctor found her clean of drugs and alcohol and ‘mentally stable’
- Sex tape of her will not be released (why would it be – surely there is some respect for the dead)
- A shadow was cast over country star after the recent death of live-in boyfriend David Wilson
What went so wrong that Mindy felt she had call the curtain on her life of fame and fortune??
Is this another gun tragedy?
Why was there no real intervention before such a devastating act could take place?
Is it a case of another star merely seeking attention? Or, was Mindy crying out for help and being ignored? Perhaps, the signs of what she felt were well concealed?
She was a person first and a mother too, and now her children are left behind to wonder why.
No-one is exempt from Depression or even suicide, this proves that clearly enough. It also proves that regardless of money and status, real help is not always available.
If the support networks had been there, would Mindy have lived? Learned to cope?
Are there any real answers for things like this that occur in life? Maybe not.
However, any life lost is truly sad.
Read more on this topic: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282243/Mindy-McCready-tried-commit-suicide-FOUR-TIMES-ultimately-took-life.html#ixzz2LXpsRKPM